To avoid any discomfort, it is always suggested that contacts are removed allowing eyes to be comfortable in a natural and rested state during your application.
Do not drink too much coffee before your appointment, you want to be comfortable and at peace during the procedure.
- Do not wash eyes or shower and avoid crying, sweat, and steam for 24 hours after lash application.
- Do not swim or spa for 48 hours after lash application to allow adequate time for bonding.
- Be gentle with your lashes. Do not sleep on lashes.
- Wash lashes regularly with a Lash Friendly cleanser that can be purchased at the shop.
- Avoid rubbing and pulling your eyelashes.
- Avoid oil-based and waterproof mascara as it will dissolve the bond with the lashes.
- Avoid any creams, eye makeup removers, lotions, sunscreens or cleansers containing oils on or near eyelashes. Oils can loosen the bond of lash extensions. Care must be taken to apply eye cream sparingly with avoidance of the lash line area.
- Do NOT use an eyelash curler on your extensions.
- Gently brush the tips of your lashes with a mascara wand to groom them. The best time to do this is after showering, as they will be softer and less likely to damage.
- Touch-up appointments every 3-4 weeks, to fill in the areas where the natural lashes has fallen out and new lashes are growing in.